- These General Terms and Conditions relate to the activities of the Holland Dance Festival Foundation, hereinafter referred to as the Holland Dance Festival, in the field of participation and amateur art in the form of lessons, workshops and auditions.
- Holland Dance Festival has expertise in the field of dance and guarantees a high-quality programme in terms of content.
- In case of cancellation of participation in lessons or workshops by the participant, Holland Dance Festival will charge a percentage of the agreed amount on the basis of the following conditions:
- Cancellation within 3 weeks before the start of the lessons or workshop(s) is not possible, the total amount for participation is non-refundable.
- In case of cancellation between 6 and 3 weeks before the start of the lessons or workshop(s), 50% of the total amount for participation will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation 6 weeks or more before the start of the lessons or workshop(s), 15% administration costs of the total amount for participation will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- Cancellation by participant must be done by a signed letter or e-mail.
- Lessons or workshops can be cancelled for less than 12 participants. If this is the case, already registered participants will receive the total amount for participation back or they can, in consultation, choose another activity/lesson from the offer of Holland Dance Festival.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. illness of teachers), Holland Dance Festival cancels parts of the compiled programme, a suitable alternative activity and/or a catch-up moment will be chosen.
- There are no refunds for auditions.
Reimbursement and payment
- Payment of the lessons/workshops takes place via I-deal or creditcard through a reservation procedure on the website of Holland Dance Festival.
- If the participant wishes to receive a VAT invoice as proof of payment, a request must be sent by e-mail to Holland Dance Festival. The proof of payment will be sent to the participant by e-mail.
- If a participant has not paid before the start of the first lesson, an administration fee of € 5,- will be charged and the possible discount will be cancelled.
- Holders of a valid Ooievaarspas can take part in lessons and workshops at a reduced rate. The specific conditions and discount prices are mentioned per course on the website of Holland Dance Festival.
- Ooievaarspas-discount is only granted after reading the Ooievaarspas digitally at the lesson/workshop location.
- Holland Dance Festival will be informed in advance of any relevant medical problems of the participant in lessons or workshops.
- Holland Dance Festival is not liable for injuries or accidents incurred during classes or workshops.
- Holland Dance Festival is not liable for theft and/or loss of personal belongings.
Photo, film and publication
- When registering, the participant automatically gives Holland Dance Festival permission to take photographs or make films during the lessons or workshops. The photographs and film recordings can be used for the archive of Holland Dance Festival and publications for promotional purposes.
- If the participant does not grant permission for (external) publication, this will be notified in writing to the Holland Dance Festival in advance.