- How do I pay for a course or workshop?
Via our website www.holland-dance.com or at the box office of the Korzo theater, Prinsestraat 42, The Hague. It is only possible to pay aan de kassa van het Korzo Theater, Prinsestraat 42. Payment on site is only possible when indicated on the page of the workshop or course.
- Do I get a discount with my Ooievaarspas?
The Ooievaarspas discount is valid for most courses and workshops.
- Is it possible to take a trial lesson?
For courses it is always possible to follow one free trial lesson. For workshops this is not possible.
- Is it possible to pay per lesson?
It is not possible to pay per lesson.
- Is late enrolment for courses possible?
This is certainly possible for select courses. Please contact us about this.
- Do I have to pay the full fee if I enrol late?
If you enrol late you only have to pay for the remaining lessons and not the full fee.
- Are there clothing regulations?
We advise you to wear comfortable clothing during our lessons and workshops. If specific dress codes apply for a workshop, you will receive a notification of this at registration.
- If I have to miss a lesson, can I catch up with a lesson for another course?
No, this is not possible.
- Are the teachers experienced?
All dance teachers of Holland Dance Festival have a degree in Dance Education from a University of Applied Sciences and regularly receive further training.